- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Environmental monitoring & protection
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
During the printing process most parts of the printing press get contaminated by all kinds of substances like dried ink, paper dust, grease, oil, coatings, varnish, etc.
The conventional cleaning methods need aggressive solvents which are toxic, hazardous and can be flammable. An additional problem are long downtimes.
Using dry ice cleaning takes away most of those problems and gives substantial benefits to the user. The cleaning agent (dry ice pellets) is very soft like plaster, thus creating no scratches, wear or damages, even on sensitive surfaces.
When the cylinders are removed all surfaces are accessible and can be cleaned in a fraction of the time needed before. This gives a dramatic reduction in downtime. Further savings will result from the absence of disposal costs.
The dry ice cleaning process CRYOCLEAN® increases the output of a printing machine substantially by simultaneously reducing costs for the cleaning.